The Beaver Ring cutter is our most popular ring cutter. Designed for surgical and EMT use this is one tough cutter! 6" in length and saws rings while on or off the finger. Features a thumbpiece and smooth blade guard that allows you to control the amount of pressure on the blade and protects the skin when removing a ring from a persons finger. Satin chrome-finished metal parts are set in molded plastic handle with comfort grip design to offer total control. Regular speed and high-speed steel replacement blades available. This is the toughest non-electric ring cutter on the market today!
- Can be used on rings on or off the finger
- Completely smooth blade guard protects the skin and blade from dulling
- Molded plastic handle and turn knob for maximum control and comfort
- Regular-speed and High-Speed Steel blades available
- Overall length 6" inches
- Blade measures .75" inches in diameter
- Made in USA