Cheap and dull case knives can easily slip or break during use, causing scratches or other damage to the watch. When you are working on high quality watches you need high quality tools and no one makes finer tools than Bergeon. Bergeon's Swiss quality is built into this professional watchmakers case knife. Its precisely beveled blade is made by the famous "Swiss Army" knife manufacturer, Wenger. The high quality blade allows it to be sharp enough to pop open the tightest watch case backs and strong enough not to distort or break. The weight of this case knife is ideal and gives it a superb feel and balance in your hand. Blade is constructed of stainless steel and is available in a right-handed or left-handed design. Overall length is 4.5" inches (115mm) and supplied with storage pouch.
- Swiss made professional quality case back remover knife
- Precisely machined blade made by Wenger
- Solid handle provides good control and balance when opening watch cases
- Stainless steel blade
- Measures 4-1/2" inches (115mm) in length
- Available in left or right hand models
Click to learn How to Open a Watch Back