Versatile and easy to use, this is the most popular waterproof tester on the market. One of the largest advantages of this model is that it allows you to test the watch under the normal conditions of wear without risking getting water in the watch case. The Bergeon Watchmakers Waterproof Watch Tester enables you to demonstrate the water resistance of a watch case for a customer. At the workbench, the tester is at hand whenever the watchmaker needs to be certain of the watch cases water resistance.
- Designed of Plexiglas to be sturdy
- Base is beveled with additional O-ring gaskets to create an airtight enclosure
- Air pressure system
- Tests for up to three ATM of pressure
- Safe for up to six ATM of pressure
- Can hold up to two watches
- Size 11 X 9 X 6" Inches (271 X 243 X 128mm)