These are the finest quality Bergeon screwdrivers, this high torque screwdriver uses the 30080 series of Bergeon screwdrivers and adds on the high torque grip. This knurled grip is removable and fully adjustable making removing even the tightest screws easy and allows for easy installation of screws without straining your hands to get them tight. Each chromium-plated screwdriver is sold individually, great for jewelers or watchmakers who need just one size screwdriver or those who are looking for a replacement screwdriver. Each screwdriver features a colored ring to make it easy to identify the screwdriver size. There are spare blades available separately.
This high quality series features color-banded swivel hex heads, knurled grip shaft, and replaceable screwdriver blades. The blades can be changed by using the tightening nut at the end of the screwdriver (called a "set screw") making it very quick to replace screwdriver blades.
- Straight blade screwdriver with high torque grip
- Make removing and installing screws easier than standard size screwdrivers
- High-torque grip is knurled and held in place by a set-screw
- Hi-Torque grip diameter is 1/2" inch (12.6mm)
- Screwdrivers sold individually
- Chromium plated knurled handles
- Colored rings to identify the screwdriver size
- Replacement blades available
- Screwdrivers measure approximately 3" inches in length
- Swiss made