Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. These mechanical movements are the original, stand by, watch movement design. They are built tough and come ready to install.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 11 1/2 Ligne or 25.8 mm
- Movement 5.45 mm thick
- Has a date display at 3:00
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.50, minute 1.0, and sweep second .17 mm
- Overall height from the bottom of the movement to the top of the sweep second pinion is 7.5mm
- Has 22 jewels
- Stem: 401-DG2813, Tap 10
- Replaces discontinued movement: CH2813
- Automatic mechanical
- Includes watch stem
- Chinese assembled
Notice: Read our return policy before purchasing this product
Click to learn How To Replace A Watch Movement