Chungking bristles mounted into hardwood hubs with 1/4" arbor holes for use on the tapered spindles of polishing motors. Converging bristles with 4 Rows, trim Length 5/8", Overall Dia 2-1/2" inches.
- Genuine Chungking bristles insure longer life & superior polishing action piece after piece
- Wood hubs of seasoned, oil-treated hardwood prevent splitting and guarantee long-lasting service
- Bristle tufts are staple-set into hubs to remain securely fastened until completely worn down
- A wide assortment for all your applications
- The stiffness of each brush is determined by the number of rows
(the more, the stiffer), bristle length (the shorter, the stiffer), and style
(“converging” will be stiffer than “upright”)