Clock hands are included at no charge and may be selected from the drop down menu below the clock selection drop down menu. If multiple movements of the same SKU are wanted with different style of hands, each movement and corresponding hands must be ordered individually. All hand measurements are from the center of the mounting shaft to the end of the minute hands. Second hands are included with hour and minute hands and may vary in style, length, and color.
- Rear time set knob
- Rear volume control knob
- Choose from Westminster chime or Whittington Chime with switch on back
- Night silence switch on back so movement will automatically turn off between 23:00-5:45
- Removable speaker with up to 8" of wire
- Chimes every quarter hour and counts out the hour on the hour
- Includes mounting hardware; hex nut, flat washer, hand nut, and screws for speaker
- Made by Seiko Precision Inc.
- Post diameter is about 5/16"
- Available in two post lengths
- Movements measure 3 1/4"H x 2 3/8"W x 13/16"D (1 3/4" with speaker attached to movement)
- Speaker diameter is 2 3/8"
- Runs on one "C" cell (not included)
- One year warranty
Click these links to hear the sample melody
Max Dial Thickness
Total Shaft Length
Shaft Thread Length
|74.522||1/4" (6mm)||11/16" (17mm)||3/8" (9mm)|
|74.523||5/8" (16mm)||1 1/16" (27mm)||7/8" (21mm)*|
*Note: Item 74.523, threads are only on upper half of brass post