Our Dual Chime Quartz clock movements with removable speaker make clock repair easy and affordable. You have the option of playing a Westminster chime or Whittington chime, chime type and volume are controlled with a switch on the back of the movement. There is also a night silence mode controlled with a switch as well. Speaker is held in place on the rear of the movement, but is removable and can be mounted elsewhere with an 8" wire. These movements measure 3.25" x 2.4" with speaker and have a thickness of about 1.75" with speaker and measures 1" without speaker (does not include shaft length). Post diameter is about 5/16". Mounting hardware is included. They use one "C" battery that is sold separately. These will accommodate hands up to 4.5". Hour/min and sweep second sold individually and not included with clock movement.
- Rear time set knob
- Rear volume control knob
- Choose from Westminster chime or Whittington Chime with switch on back
- Night silence switch on back so movement will automatically turn off between 23:00-5:45
- Removable speaker with up to 8" of wire
- Chimes every quarter hour and counts out the hour on the hour
- Includes mounting hardware; hex nut, flat washer, hand nut, and screws for speaker
- Made by Seiko Precision Inc.
- Post diameter is about 5/16"
- Available in two post lengths
- Movements measure 3 1/4"H x 2 3/8"W x 13/16"D (1 3/4" with speaker attached to movement)
- Speaker diameter is 2 3/8"
- Runs on one "C" cell (not included)
- One year warranty
Click these links to hear the sample melody
Max Dial Thickness
Total Shaft Length
Shaft Thread Length
|74.522||1/4" (6mm)||11/16" (17mm)||3/8" (9mm)|
|74.523||5/8" (16mm)||1 1/16" (27mm)||7/8" (21mm)*|
*Note: Item 74.523, threads are only on upper half of brass post
Click To Learn How To Determine a Quartz Clock Movements Shaft Size
Click To See Our Quartz Clock Movement Diagram