Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and come ready to install.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 6 3/4 x 8 Ligne or 15.3 x 18.2 mm
- The movement is 2.5 mm thick
- The height from the bottom of the watch movement to the top of the sweep second pinion is 4.10mm
- Requires watch cell 364
- Has a hour, minute, and second hand
- Requires watch hands sizes: hour 1.20, minute .70, and sweep second .18 mm
- Comes with NO jewels
- Stem is SP35, Tap 10
- Ricoh Elemex Quartz movement
Click to learn How To Replace A Watch Movement