These emery sanding sticks are great for jewelers and watchmakers. They are rectangle in shape with a thin and wide flat edge to allow you to sand precious metals with great precision. They are much easier to control than sandpaper and sand much faster then round sanding cones. These sanding sticks can be used before you buff or polish a piece to help smooth out deep scratches and surface marring. They can also be used to remove corrosion, rust or other build-up. Many jewelers like them for use on unfired metal clay as well. They are designed so the emery paper is glued to wooden handles to make them easy to hold and easy to use. The wooden handles measure 11" x 3/4" inches and are approximately 7/32" (5.5mm) thick or just under 1/4" inches. These emery sanding sticks comes in 8 different grits running from 4/0 (finest) to 4 (coarsest). These emery sticks have so many uses they are sure to benefit the work bench of any jeweler or hobbyist.
- Come in 8 grits: (fine) 4/0, 3/0, 2/0, 1/0, 1, 2, 3, and 4 (coarse)
- Sticks are approximately 7/32" (5.5mm) thick or just under 1/4" inches
- Easy to use sanding sticks mounted on wood for strength and control
- Great for finishing jewelry, wire work, cleaning of metals and other material and much more
- Product size 9.9" X 0.7" X 0.2" Inches (250 X 18 X 5mm)