Need help finding the right tweezers for watch repair? Use this guide to learn how to compare watchmakers tweezers and a close look at the most commonly used tweezers for watchmaking. Find products shown in this video here: http://www.esslinger.com/watchmakers-tweezers-3/ Buy watchmakers tools online here: http://www.esslinger.com/watch-repair-tools-4/ Subscribe to our channel and get updates on new videos here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=EsslingerCompany
Choosing Watch...Need help finding the right tweezers for watch repair? Use thi...
These tweezers have a black non-reflective epoxy coating and the set includes a good variety of tip sizes and styles, the majority being fine tipped. The soft feel and non-slip grip make them ideal for many applications. The tweezers are non-magnetic and made of stainless steel, for long lasting durability. The tweezers have a slightly wider than average build and spring tension which makes them easier to use and grip in larger hands and gives them more holding power as well, all while still being able to work in precision environments like watch repair. The added strength along with the epoxy coating make these tweezers highly durable and reliable at a great price point. The set includes 6 types of tweezers in a handy plastic pouch to keep them organized. Tweezers tip styles included: # 2a (4.75"), 3c (4.5"), 4 (4.5"), 7 (4.75"), 00 (4.75") and SS (5.5").
- Heavy-duty epoxy coated tweezers set
- Includes good variety of tip sizes and style suitable for many applications
- Set comes in a plastic storage pouch for organization and storage
- Tweezers feature durable epoxy coating up to the tips
- Made of non-magnetic stainless steel
- Includes the following:
- 2a - Straight tip, dull rounded point (4.75")
- 3c - Short with straight tip, fine point (4.5")
- 4 - Short, with straight skinny tip, fine point (4.5")
- 7 - Curved tip, fine point (4.75")
- 00 - Straight tip, extra-fine point (4.75")
- SS - Extra long, fine point (5.5")
Customers also viewed