Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and come ready to install. These high quality ETA Swiss movements are the best watch movements available.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 10 1/2 Ligne or 23.3 mm
- Movement is 2.50 mm thick
- The height from the bottom of the watch movement to the top of the sweep second pinion is 4.00 mm
- Has a date display at 3:00
- Dial is white
- Requires watch cell 371
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.20, minute .70, and sweep second .20 mm
- Has 3 jewels
- Includes watch stem
- ETA quartz movement
- Swiss assembled
Click to learn How To Replace A Watch Movement