GemOro CZ Master Set Pro™
For Diamond Color Comparison and Grading
Featuring Exclusive ColorLast™ Technology!
Professionally color grade diamonds in seconds, only from GemOro! Each stone in the precision CZ Master Set Pro is treated with GemOros proprietary ColorLast technology to ensure permanent color saturation. It is expertly hand graded to master diamond color standards using the GIA grading scale. Each stone is laser enscribed for easy identification and sorting. Ten stone set offers a large color reference range including stone grades E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M and N. Set includes a leatherette carrying case and two solitaire stone display rings in white and gold for quick comparison mounted stones to get a more accurate feel of how the ring will appear in a finished setting. Exclusively available from the leading lab specialist in CZ master set production for nearly two decades, GemOro Superior Instruments. Your customers are sure to be impressed with this set that looks as good as it performs. Made in USA
- 1.0ct 10 Stone Gemoro CZ Master Set Pro
- #1 CZ Master Set Worldwide!
- Largest range of reference available: E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M and N grade comparison stones
- Featuring proprietary ColorLast Technology
- Laser inscribed color ID on each stones table for easy sorting with a 10X loupe
- Unique protective storage case with built-in grading tray and hydro hinge auto-opening locking cover with leatherette carrying pouch
- Includes simulated yellow gold and white gold / platinum solitaire ring stone holder set for comparing and displaying mounted stones
- Lifetime Limited Warranty against color change
- Product size 4.3" X 2.3" X 0.7" Inches (108 X 59 X 17mm)
- Size of carrying case 4.5" X 2.7" X 1.1" Inches (113 X 69 X 27mm)
- Made in USA