Basic kit contains The Small Torch handle, five tips, and 12' oxygen and fuel hoses with "B" fittings (9/16") and "A" fittings (3/8") adapter. For Oxy/Acetylene (Tips #2,3,4,5,6)
Lightweight and extremely portable, this complete outfit is ideal for soldering, brazing and small welding tasks common to jewelry and home repair. Acetylene and propylene can also be used.
- Works with standard 1lb disposable propane and MAAP® cylinders (not included) as well as acetylene and propylene
- Convenient enough for hobbyists or professional jeweler
- Braze or solder materials up to 1/8''
- Easy to use in tight spaces
- Durable and flexible hoses
** Tip #2 is for use with oxygen/acetylene only.
** All components carry a 2- year limited warranty.
** Fuel sold separately
Customers also viewed