Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and come ready to install. These Japanese made movements are genuine Seiko quartz watch movements for Seiko watches.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 4 3/4 x 6 1/2 Ligne or 10.7 x 14.4 mm
- Movement 2.35 mm thick
- The height from the bottom of the watch movement to the top of the minute pinion is 3.20 mm
- Requires watch cell: 317
- 2 handed movement
- Requires watch hands: hour .90, and minute .45 mm
- Has NO jewels
- Stem: 351807, Tap 13
- The following stem is available but must be ordered separately: 351819 - Tap 10
- Includes watch stem
- Genuine Seiko quartz movement
- Japanese assembled
Click to learn How To Replace A Watch Movement