These plastic GS watch crystals are great for watchmakers. These AT Angle-Tite crystals are great because they can be compression fit into most watch cases and because you can easily buff scratches and mars out of them. These genuine GS plastic crystals can be used to replace the watch crystals of Seiko® watches, saving you time and money.
- Sold individually
- Select the size you need from the drop down menu above
- Available in diameters from 15 mm to 35 mm in .10 mm increments
- Scratches can be easily buffed out of plastic crystals
- Crystals are round with a flat top and angled sides
- Medium height inside for clearance of watch hands
- Includes a white and yellow step style reflector ring that allows the crystal to snap into place
- Designed to be compression fit, but can be glued in also
- Replaces genuine watch crystals
- See GS Conversion Chart (PDF)
Esslinger & Co. is independent of and not affiliated with or sponsored by Seiko®. Warranty does not apply to non-genuine parts supplied by Esslinger & Co.