These plastic GS watch crystals are great for watchmakers. These ST Step-Tite crystals are great because they can be compression fit into most watch cases and because you can easily buff scratches and mars out of them. These genuine GS plastic crystals can be used to replace the watch crystals of old style watches, especially old style Omega® watches, saving you time and money.
- Sold individually
- Select the size you need from the drop down menu above
- Available in diameters from 15 mm to 34.5 mm in .10 mm increments
- Scratches can be easily buffed out of plastic crystals
- Step Tite water resistant round plastic crystals
- Medium inside wall height allows for mechanical hands
- Includes a white or yellow step style reflector ring that allows the crystal to snap into place
- Designed for watch dials that require a placement ring
- The ring is stepped
- Designed to be compression fit, but can be glued in also
- Replaces genuine Omega® watch crystals
- See GS Conversion Chart (PDF)
Esslinger & Co. is independent of and not affiliated with or sponsored by Omega®. Warranty does not apply to non-genuine parts supplied by Esslinger & Co.