Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and come ready to install. Harley Ronda is a company that makes high quality Swiss movements, and is very good at making movements to replace the discontinued movements of popular, name brand watches.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 10 1/2 Ligne or 23.3 mm
- Movement 3.00 mm thick
- 2 Hand movement
- Overall height from the bottom of the movement to the top of the hand pinion is 4.1mm
- Requires watch cell 371
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.20, and minute .70
- Has 1 jewel
- Stem: 401-1483, Tap 10
- Includes watch stem and temporary plastic watch crown
- Harley Ronda quartz movement
- Swiss parts
Notice: Read our return policy before purchasing this product
Click to learn How To Replace A Watch Movement