Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and come ready to install. Harley Ronda is a company that makes high quality Swiss movements, and is very good at making movements to replace the discontinued movements of popular, name brand watches.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 6 3/4 x 8 Ligne or 15.3 x 18.1mm
- Movement 2.50 mm thick
- The height from the bottom of the watch movement to the top of the sweep second pinion is 3.9mm
- Hour wheel is .90 mm tall
- Requires watch cell 364
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.20, minute .70, and sweep second .20 mm
- Has 1 jewel
- Stem: 401-1237, Tap 10
- Includes watch stem
- Harley Ronda quartz movement
- Swiss parts
Notice: Read our return policy before purchasing this product
Click to learn How To Replace A Watch Movement