Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and come ready to install. These Hattori Japanese movements are Japanese assembled and are made to fit Seiko, Lorus, and Pulsar watch cases.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 10 1/2 Ligne or 23.3 mm
- Movement 3.22 mm thick
- Has a day and date display at 3:00
- Overall height from the bottom of the movement to the top of the sweep second pinion is 5.3 mm
- Dial is white
- Requires watch cell 395
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.10, minute .65, and sweep second .20 mm
- Has NO jewels
- Includes watch stem
- Hattori Japan quartz movement
- Japanese assembled
Notice: Read our return policy before purchasing this product
Click to learn How To Replace A Watch Movement