These Swiss-made "lifetime series" screwdrivers may be the best available today. The slightly oversized heads and tiny ball bearings provide comfortable and efficient operation. This Horotec premier screwdriver set comes complete with 12 straight blade screwdrivers stored on a rotating stand with a rubber base for a firm grip on a bench or desk. Each screwdriver has a color coded head for easy selection when choosing a screwdriver and the rotating base moves easily for you to choose at a glance. Spare blades are kept under the center cap. Horotec screwdrivers are built to high specifications and top standards and all blades are tempered and precisely ground to exact specifications.
This high quality series features color-banded swivel anodized aluminum hex heads, stainless knurled grip shaft, ball bearing rotation, and replaceable screwdriver blades. The blades can be changed by using the tightening nut at the end of the screwdriver (called a "set screw") making it very quick to replace screwdriver blades.
- 12 Sizes straight blade (from 0.50mm to 3.00mm)
- 4 inch miniature screwdrivers
- Color-coded heads allows you to distinguish between the different millimeter sizes at a glance
- Stainless steel body and knurled grip shaft with imprinted size
- Anodized aluminum hex heads
- Replacement blade set included (one each size)
- Tempered stainless steel blades
- Elegant portable hardwood container included
- Straight sizes included; 0.50, 0.60, 0.70, 0.80, 1.00, 1.20, 1.40, 1.50, 1.60, 2.00, 2.50, 3.00MM