These Swiss-made "lifetime series" screwdrivers may be the best available today. The slightly oversized heads and tiny ball bearings provide comfortable and efficient operation. This 6 piece premiere Swiss made miniature watchmakers and jewelers straight blade screwdriver set will help with opening your watch, working on jewelry, or small electronics and hobbies. Horotec screwdrivers are built to high specifications and top standards and all blades are tempered and precisely ground to exact specifications.
This high quality series features color-banded swivel anodized aluminum hex heads, stainless knurled grip shaft, and replaceable screwdriver blades. The blades can be changed by using the tightening nut at the end of the screwdriver (called a "set screw") making it very quick to replace screwdriver blades. The stand features color coded and labeled screwdriver slots. With a storage container for the replacement blades. This set includes a set of replacement blades along with the blades mounted in the screwdrivers. The set screw mounted blades feature a flat side which fits into the screwdriver body, this creates a very strong and secure blade where the set screw only has to secure the blade from sliding in or out and not from spinning.
- 6 Sizes straight blade (from 0.60mm to 2.00mm)
- 4 inch miniature screwdrivers
- Color-coded hex heads to allow you to distinguish between the different sizes at a glance
- Stainless steel body and knurled grip shaft with imprinted size
- Anodized aluminum hex heads
- Screwdrivers include mounted blades and an additional replacement set (one each size)
- Handy steel holder labeled with screw-driver size and color
- Straight sizes included; .60, .80, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 2.0mm
Customers also viewed