Whether you are a dealer, collector or just curious about jewelry, this book can help you solve the mysteries of jewelry and explore the elements that are combined to make jewelry. Jeanenne Bell is one of the leading authorities on antique jewelry. This is a softbound book with 167 pages.
- Find clues to see if a jewelry piece has rhinestones
- Is it set with gemstones
- Determine the age of piece
- What marks on a ring, brooch or pendant means
- How the cut of a stone can help tell the age of a piece
- Basic information to learn more about jewelry