Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and come ready to install. These ISA quartz watch movements are Swiss made to meet exacting quality standards. The ISA made movement is designed to fit many different watch cases and is always evolving to stay at the cutting edge of efficiency.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 5 1/2 x 6 3/4 Ligne or 13.0 x 15.3 mm
- Movement 2.60 mm thick
- The height from the bottom of the watch movement to the top of the minute pinion is 3.70 mm
- Requires watch cell 321
- 2 handed movement
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.0, and minute .55 mm
- Supplied with stem: 401-1465, Tap 10
- Replaces discontinued movement ISA 258
- Includes watch stem
- ISA quartz movement
- Swiss assembled
Click to learn How To Replace A Watch Movement