Tube Of Emery Compound For Removing Scratches, Rust, Corrosion & Burs
Polishing compounds in tubes or bars are characteristically hard. These are normally used with a polishing motor, applying the compound to a buff wheel, then polishing the item.
- This is a new tube of emery compound
- Used on iron, steel and hard metals for coarse buffing and removing scratches, rust, corrosion and burs
- Do not use on gold, silver or plated articles
- Eliminates the mess and does away with broken bars
- This peel back cardboard tube exposes only the amount needed
- The tube contains approximately 5 ounces