This mandrel vise has a unique ball and socket which provides 360 degree swivel, pivot as well as horizontal position with a locking mechanism to firmly hold at any angle. The horizontal position is a groove in the base for easy identification of the 0 degree point parallel to the mounting surface. Simply screw on the mandrel and work hands free, 11.5" vise is mark with ring sizes 1 to 15. This solves the problem of working with the mandrel when both hands are needed. The vise may be clamped to most benches or tabletops with an opening up to 2 1/8". Not meant for heavy hammering or forming.
- Total 360 degree rotation
- Includes mandrel with ring sizes 1 to 15
- Mandrel is replaceable
- Great for wire work or custom rings
- Vise is locking for secure hold at any position
- Horizontal 0 degree groove built in
- Mandrel measures 11.5" inches