Enlarge the finger size of your wax models quickly and accurately. Hardwood mandrel is specially machined to incorporate a cutting steel blade that extends from the handle to the tip on the tapered section. Slide this tool through the hole of wax ring or ring tube and gently rotate clockwise. As the blade turns it scrapes inner wall, enlarging the ring to the size that is marked along the mandrel, leaving a smooth and even finish on the ring. Mandrel is made of wood and measures 9" long it is labeled with ring sizes 5 to 12.
- Wood Wax Ring Tube Sizing Mandrel enlarges wax ring and wax tubes by cutting wax from the inside of the ring
- Single steel blade removes wax by turning mandrel inside ring or tube
- Mandrel, made of wood measures 9" Inches in length
- Smooth painted surface for secure comfortable grip
- Wax mandrel tapered cutting section diameter measures 15 (0.6") to 23mm (0.9" Inches)
- Fits ring sizes 4 to 14
- Increases rings size up to size 14 (23mm in diameter)