Our spring bar tool is entirely metal and made to last for years. It is the perfect tool for removing spring bars from metal and leather watch bands. The tips are designed to be stronger than conventional spring bar tool but have the same thread for interchangeability. The forked end works great for opening spring bars, and the pointed end is just right for pushing out regular watch link pins. The weight, handle knurls, and size make this watch tool ideal for the delicate job of adjusting the size of watch bands or repairing a watch clasp. Many customers have asked for a deluxe version but we believe that this one is the nicest we've seen to date.
- Durable tips that have the same thread allowing for interchangeability
- The perfect tool for removing spring bars from watches
- Great for working on brand name watches like Citizen, Armani, Guess, and Seiko
- Forked tip measures 1.75mm wide
- Replacement ends are available, product numbers: 59.0266, 59.0267
- Product size 5" X 0.2" X 0.2" Inches (127 X 5 X 5mm)
Click to learn How To Replace A Watch Band