This Jubilee style link watch band is made of stainless steel and is a gold-tone bracelet designed to fit casual and dress watches. It can be worn on any brand watch with 18mm-23mm distance between the lugs. The link style is a uniform "chicklet" pattern with bright and brushed gold tone that make the band stand out. This men's watch band features a watch band clasp called a “Tri-Fold clasp", which gives you quick release and removal of the band. The watch band has straight end pieces and a tapered width design. The length of this watch band is 6 3/4" inches. The clasp and the watch links can easily be removed or adjusted to fit your wrist. It has quality construction with re-enforced link pins, durable stainless steel, and gold finish to last years. All of our metal watch bands are waterproof, but it is recommended to wash them with hot water and soap once a month.
The expandable ends on this watchband cover the watch pin so the watch looks complete and the design fits, allowing the band to fit onto many size watches from 18mm to 23mm.
The self adjusting ends act as a cover to protect the watch pin connection. The ends are spring loaded allowing them to fit onto a variety of watches and adjust to specialty band sizes.
- New stainless steel replacement watch band
- Nickel Free Stainless steel anti-allergic
- Expandable to your wrist
- Adjustable clasp and links makes band length easily adjustable
- Bands can be sized - adjustable links and pins
- Ion gold plating will not wear off - keeps color for years
- Fits watch openings from 18mm to 23mm in width (straight ends)
- Spring bars are included
- Clasp design allows use of watch band extender or deployment buckle
- Clasp size is 16mm
- Metal watchband measures approximately 6 3/4" inches long
- Flexible metal construction with good elasticity and stretch
- Resistant to water, sweat, torsion, UV exposure, and rubbing
- Great replacement for name brand watches like TAG Heuer, Timex, Benrus, and Nautica
Simple 4 Step Guide
How to Change a Watch Band
Measuring a Watch Band
How to Measure a Watch Band