A stem and winding gear lubricant that assures full lubrication as well as rust protection that lasts from cleaning to cleaning. Never breaks down, creeps, or bleeds. Vapor seals the sleeve completely and waterproofs screw-back cases. Protects against condensation and seals plungers. A must for chronographic lubrication. Microlube is available in both jar and syringe. The syringe permits accurate placement of the micro-lubricant with optimum purity upon application.
- Protects against condensation and seals plungers
- Never breaks down, creeps, or bleeds
- Syringe permits accurate placement of the micro-lubricant with optimum purity upon application
- For small gear trains in watches, clocks and instruments
- Remains in gear train, will not ball up, run, break down or gum up
- Product size 5.5" X 1.2" X 0.6" Inches (139 X 31 X 15mm)