Use straight or lightly crimped wire to produce a more pronounced finish and is used for cleaning, de-burring, and surface finishing. Use crimped wire to achieve a softer or matte finish. Precision made excellent quality. Used with a flexshaft, Foredom or Dremel type tools.
Wire brushes can be used for fast clean up, deburring and polishing. Brass brushes are non-sparking and softer than steel. They will not scratch soft metals like gold, copper, brass.
Dia 1", Mandrel Dia 3/32", Straight Dia .005". Sold in packs of 6.
Below is a list of uses for a variety of brush styles. This will help you choose which brush will be the right one for the job you are working on.
- Soft bristle - for fine polishing
- Stiff bristle - for cleaning
- Brass Wire - for Gold, copper and brass
- Steel Wire - for white metals like, silver, white gold, etc
- Straight Wire - for stronger cleaning, deburring and surface finishing
- Crimped Wire - for a softer or matte finish