Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and come ready to install. Miyota quartz watch movements are made by the Miyota division of Citizen LTD. These Japanese made movements fit many genuine Citizen, Bulova, Miyota, and Wittnauer watches.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 6 3/4 x 8 Ligne or 15.3 x 17.8mm
- Movement 3.0mm thick
- The height from the bottom of the watch movement to the top of the sweep second pinion is 4.7mm
- Dial feet at 7:00 and 11:30
- Requires watch cell 377
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.20, minute .70, and sweep second .17mm
- Has NO jewels
- Stem: 065-299, Tap 10
- Includes watch stem
- Miyota/Citizen LTD quartz movement
- Japanese assembled
Notice: Read our return policy before purchasing this product
Click to learn How To Replace A Watch Movement