Our quality brushes have a steel hub with 3/32" arbor for flex-shaft machines. Miniature brushes are great for cleaning and polishing hard-to-reach areas. Overall length is 1-3/4". Sold in packages of 6 pieces. These mounted brushes have a 3/4" diameter crimped steel brush and work great for cleaning, de-burring, and surface finishing. Use crimped wire to achieve a softer or matte finish. Precision made excellent quality. Used with a flexshaft, Foredom or Dremel type rotary tools.
Below is a list of uses for a variety of brush styles. This will help you choose which brush will be the right one for the job you are working on.
- Soft bristle - for fine polishing, scratch removal
- Stiff bristle - for cleaning and de-burring or a rough polish
- Brass Wire - for Gold, copper and brass, non-sparking, softer than steel, wont scratch soft metals
- Steel Wire - for white metals like, silver, white gold, etc
- Straight Wire - for stronger cleaning, deburring and surface finishing
- Crimped Wire - for a softer or matte finish