The i500A produces 50 PSI of steam pressure and reaches temperatures up to 221°F at the tip. Its ideally suited for use in jewelry stores and workrooms for cleaning away left over wax, plaster waste and other debris, and for polishing the final product. Reliable steam cleaners use only the highest quality stainless steel pressure vessels and electrical components. Steamers are a proven method used by jewelers around the world for years to remove dirt, grease, and make your jewelry sparkle like new.
Four safety systems
The i500A has four safety systems including a pressure switch, probe safety thermostat on the heating element, safety cap with safety valve, and low water indicator.
A pressure gauge is standard on the i500A Steamer. It gives you consistent visual indicator of the internal boiler pressure.
Each i500A jewelry steam cleaner comes complete with a water funnel and a water level measurement stick.
- i36 steam nozzle and pedal
- Pressure gauge
- Copper heating element
- Water level stick
- 10-15 minute heat up time
- Up to 4 hours of continuous steam
- Water capacity .66 US gallons 2.5L
- Operating pressure 50 PSI 3.4 bar
- Steam temperature 221°F
- 1,000 watt heating element
- Tank construction Stainless steel
- Low water indicator
- Standard Steam connector type Quick-release
- Product dimensions 9.25" x 9.75" x 19.5"
- 120v 10 amps
- Electrical approval cETLus
- Warranty Limited 1 year, 3 years tank
- Made in Italy
WHY CLEAN WITH STEAM? Steam deodorizes and sanitizes with heat and moisture and since the only ingredient required for the i500A is water, cleaning has never been safer, healthier or more environmentally friendly.
Customers also viewed