The Seiko S-282 professional watch case back remover tool is made in Japan using the highest quality materials. The case knife is designed for better control and power over standard case knives or pry type case back openers. This tool is used to pry open snap on, friction type watch case backs. The case back remover and opener features a stainless steel blade that is designed for strength and durability, the tool features a curved-edge blade design with a slightly wider bevel. The angle of the blade gives it a sharper wedge-like edge, the blade width measures 5/16" inch. If you work on watches regularly this is the case back tool you want! Made in Japan.
- Designed to help remove snap-on watch case backs
- Hard composite plastic handle with ergonomic design
- Stainless steel blade with a rounded edge and 5/16" inch wide tip
- Blade is fixed and does not fold into the handle
- Total length of the knife is 3.25" inches
- Made in Japan
Click to learn How to Open a Watch Back