Now you can re-charge the capacitor in a Seiko Kinetic watch without opening the case! The YT02A Energy Supplier charges Seiko Kinetic models in as little as 10 minutes. Simply place the watch on the charger, align the crown with the corresponding watch model number labeled on the charger, set the timer and press start. The units timer allows you to set the charge time between 30 minutes and 3-1/2 hours. Depending on the model of watch a quick charge, capable of running the watch, can be completed in 10-30 minutes and a complete charge can be completed in 45 minutes to 3-1/2 hours. The charger uses an AC adaptor (100-240v input) for power only, complete instruction are included. Made in Japan.
Compatible with the following models: 1M, 3M, 4M, 5M, 5J, 5D, 7D, 7L22 and 9T82. The model number can be found by checking the first 2 digits of the 8-digit case number "0000-xxxx" printed on the case back cover. Example: Case number on watch reads "5M43-0A00" the watch location on the charger and charging time would fall under the "5M series" section in the included manual.
- Seiko YT02A is the fastest way to charge a Seiko Kinetic model watch
- Charges all Kinetic models to a usable state in 30 minutes or less
- Band does not have to be removed for charging
- No connection to watch is required, simply set the watch on the charger
- Complete instructions included
- Input: AC 100-240V
- Product measures 5-3/8" x 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" inches
- Made in Japan