Solder paste is ideal for jewelry making and repair due to its ease of use. Solder pastes offer particular advantages when used in soldering rope chain, hollow shells, findings, earring post, and other mass assembly work. The design of the applicator as a syringe with a needle makes it efficient to produce high quality soldered joints with precision. Flux has been added to eliminate any oxidation caused during the joining of the metals and also provides a proper flow of the solder. Kit includes the following 3 flows: Soft Flow Point 1325º F / Melting Point 1240º F, Medium Flow Point 1360º F / Melting Point 1275º F, Hard Flow Point 1450º F / Melting Point 1365º F.
- Kit Includes 1 each of Soft, Medium, and Hard Flow Paste Solder
- Each syringe contains .25 ozt troy ounces
- Silver paste solder contains flux
- Includes a total of 6 tips
- Soft: Flow Point 1325º F / Melting Point 1240º F, Medium: Flow Point 1360º F / Melting Point 1275º F, Hard: Flow Point 1450º F / Melting Point 1365º F
Customers also viewed