Soft Flex® Wire is state of the art, micro-wire technology. Soft Flex® Wire is constructed of micro woven, stainless steel wires, braided together and nylon coated. This micro-wire technology gives you the most flexible and knottable stainless steel in the world. It is hypoallergenic, and since Soft Flex® Wire is marine quality; it can be worn in and out of salt and fresh water. Each diameter was designed to handle certain levels of abrasion, everything from soft materials like pearls and seed beads to rougher materials like glass, minerals and metal.
The purpose of our product is to eliminate the frustrating task of re-stringing your designs due to cutting and breakage. It is recommended you consider the abrasion level of the beads you are stringing in order to determine the appropriate diameter of Soft Flex® Wire. The thicker the wire, the better resistance to breakage it will have.
- Forty-nine strands of stainless steel wire encased in nylon
- Unbeatable combination of strength and flexibility
- (.014 Diameter has 21 Strands)
- Available in two spool lengths and three wire sizes
- The thicker the wire, the better resistance to breakage it will have
- Product size 2.7" X 2.7" X 0.6" Inches (69 X 69 X 16mm)
- Product weight 0.7 oz.
- Test Strength 10 lbs.
- Length 30 ft.
- Made in USA