Buy butterfly watch clasps here: http://www.esslinger.com/search.php?search_query=butterfly+clasp+&Search=GO Learn more about changing watch clasps http://blog.esslinger.com/?s=watch+clasps Learn watch repair http://www.esslinger.com/watchrepair.aspx Buy the tools seen in this video here: http://www.esslinger.com/watchrepairtools.aspx Subscribe to our channel and get updates on new videos here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=EsslingerCompany
HowTo Measure ...Buy butterfly watch clasps here: http://www.esslinger.com/sear...
This clasp is often called a hidden clasp because when the watch band is closed you cannot see the clasp at all making the butterfly clasp a very popular watch band clasp. Butterfly clasps are great for metal watch bands. The clasp is attached to the band by a tube with pins on each side of the band. To determine the size clasp that you need, you measure the tube length, or the space between the band ends that the clasp has to fit into.
- Available in white or yellow
- Tube sizes available: 2.5 mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 8.0mm
- These replacement clasps are for metal bands
- Known as hidden clasps because it can't be seen when it is completely closed
- The top two butterfly wing sections fold down onto the bottom portion and meet in the middle
- The top portions are half the length of the bottom portion
- Clasp styles may vary depending on style and manufacturer
Learn How To Measure a Butterfly Watch Clasp