This paste flux is formulated for use with tin-lead and tin-silver solders (will work with most leaded and lead-free solder compositions). A superior flux for most metals, however it is not recommended for aluminum or titanium and also isn't recommended for electrical or electronic applications. Comes in a 4 ounce bottle with a handy applicator brush built into the top of the cap. Made in the USA.
- General purpose solder paste flux
- Works excellent for most metals, copper, brass, bronze, steel, galvanized, Monel, silver, gold and more
- Not recommended for aluminum, magnesium, titanium or electrical / electronic applications
- Works well with most leaded and lead free solder compositions
- Flux residue should be removed after soldering
- Active Temperature: Up to 700°F / 371°C