AF Switzerland presents this quality wristwatch case knife. It features a superbly crafted, hardened steel blade by Swiss Army® Knife manufacturer Wenger. Blade bevel is exact and contours to a very fine edge. With it's comfortable, oversized composite handle, casebacks are removed with less effort compared to standard blade-type case back removers. Replacement parts available, right handed blade (also available in left-handed model). Swiss made.
- Swiss made composite handle case opening knife
- Precisely machined blade made by Wenger
- Oversized composite handle offers excellent control and leverage when opening watch case backs
- Right handed blade (left handed model also available)
- Replacement parts available
- Measures 5-1/8" inches (130mm) in length
Esslinger & Co. is independent of and not affiliated with or sponsored by Swiss Army®. Warranty does not apply to non-genuine parts supplied by Esslinger & Co.
Click to learn How to Open a Watch Back