This handy tap and die set comes with fourteen different taps and a large screw plate that allow you to thread wire, re-thread stripped threads on screws, and even thread cases. Perfect for working on small pieces that jewelers and watchmakers commonly run into. Now you can repair stripped and damaged threads that were unrepairable before. Sizes include .7, .8, .9, 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9 and 2.0mm for both tap and dies.
- 14 taps and dies sized 0.7mm - 2.0mm in 0.1mm increments 48 - 32 TPI
- 3/32" shank works with pin vise, T-handle tap holder or other hand tools
- Works great for jewelry, watches, eyeglasses, electronics, and much more!
- Taps have a screw-like end for cutting threads and a smooth end for collecting the filings
- Screw plate allows you to cut the threads of screws or earring backs to smaller sizes
- Hardened and Tempered Carbon Steel can be used with gold, silver, brass, copper, soft steel and other soft metals
- Plate measures 3.25" X 7/8" Inches (81 X 21 mm)