Tungsten carbide is about three times stiffer then steel, these tungsten carbide twist drill bits are the strongest drills available. They stay sharper and last longer than vanadium or high speed steel drills. They also handle heat very well. Use for drilling hard metals, jewelry, plastics and even stainless steel. They can be used at high or low speeds, they handle heat well so a lubricant isn't required but if drilling very hard metals like stainless steel or for long periods of time a lubricant or coolant can be used. Using a coolant or lubricant will help extend the life of the bit and prevent heat damage to the bit and to the workpiece. Assortment contains ten sizes ISO-005 (0.5mm/.019") to ISO-014 (1.4mm/.055"). They are 1.75" inches long and have a 3/32" inch shank. Swiss made drill bits come in a sturdy plastic box to store in and keep organized. These work well with any of our flex shafts and rotary tools. Always use safety glasses and proper safety equipment when using flexshafts and power tools.
- High strength tungsten carbide twist drill set contains 10 pcs
- Drills are 1.75" inches or 45mm long and have a 3/32" inch shank size
- Sizes include ISO 005 - ISO 014 or 0.5-1.4mm (.019"-.055" inches)
- Includes: 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4mm sizes
- Tungsten carbide can drill virtually all materials and holds up well to heat
- Swiss made
Customers also viewed