Buy here http://www.esslinger.com/watch-band-clasp-extender-each.aspx Learn more about changing watch bands here: http://www.esslinger.com/watchbandreplacement.aspx Learn watch repair here: http://www.esslinger.com/watchrepair.aspx Buy the tools seen in this video here: http://www.esslinger.com/watchrepairtools.aspx Buy watch bands here: http://www.esslinger.com/watchbands.aspx Subscribe to our channel and get updates on new videos here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=EsslingerCompany Watches can be damaged without proper handling and while the repair you are about to attempt may seem simple, you can easily break or ruin the watch with any small mistake. If you have any doubts about this repair, do not hesitate to take your watch to a professional watchmaker or jeweler. Subscribe to our channel and get updates on new videos here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=EsslingerCompany
Watch Bracelet...Buy here http://www.esslinger.com/watch-band-clasp-extender-ea...
Finally available! Use these extenders to give fold over, link type watch bracelets extra length without having to purchase extra links. These save time, money and are simple to use, the existing catch on the bracelet attaches to the extender. The clasp on the extender then folds into the end link of the bracelet for a snap-fit. The extender adds about 18mm (11/16") to the overall band length. Assortments contain 12 pieces - two of each size (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8mm) and are available in yellow, white or mixed (white and yellow).
- Band Clasp extenders ensure that your watch band always fits
- Great to use in place of lost band links
- 12 pc fold over band clasp extender assortment
- Extender adds about 18mm or 11/16" inch
- Packaged in convenient plastic storage case
- Contains 2 clasps for each of the 6 included sizes
- Available yellow, white or mixed (6 yellow / 6 white)
- Included sizes: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8mm (width measurement)
- Refills available (order using kit # on assortment)