Buy butterfly watch clasps here: http://www.esslinger.com/search.php?search_query=butterfly+clasp+&Search=GO Learn more about changing watch clasps http://blog.esslinger.com/?s=watch+clasps Learn watch repair http://www.esslinger.com/watchrepair.aspx Buy the tools seen in this video here: http://www.esslinger.com/watchrepairtools.aspx Subscribe to our channel and get updates on new videos here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=EsslingerCompany
HowTo Measure ...Buy butterfly watch clasps here: http://www.esslinger.com/sear...
This clasp is often called a hidden clasp because when the watch band is closed the only portions of the clasp that show are the buttons. Because of this invisible clasp, the butterfly clasp is a very popular watch band clasp. Butterfly clasps are great for metal watch bands. The clasp is attached to the band by a tube with pins on each side of the band. The push buttons add an extra level of security to this watch band because the clasp cannot open until the buttons have been pushed in. To determine the size clasp that you need, you measure the tube length. Each clasp is sold separately allowing you to decide the size of the replacement clasp you need. Simply select the tube size you need from the drop down menu above.
- Made of stainless steel
- Sold individually
- Lengths: 39.2mm to 40.0mm
- Width: 11.0mm to 12.0mm
- Available tube sizes: 4.5, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, and 8.0mm
- These replacement clasps are for metal bands
- Known as hidden clasps because only the push buttons can be seen when it is completely closed
- The top two butterfly wing sections fold down onto the bottom portion and meet in the middle
- The top portions are half the length of the bottom portion
- The push buttons are used to release the inner catch and open the clasp
- 4.5mm button width is 13.8mm
- 5.0mm button width is 21.0mm
- 6.0mm button width is 24.8mm
- 7.0mm button width is 22.0mm
- 8.0mm button width is 23.8mm
- As stock changes frequently, styles are subject to vary depending on availability.
Learn How To Measure a Butterfly Watch Clasp