Buy butterfly watch clasps here: http://www.esslinger.com/search.php?search_query=butterfly+clasp+&Search=GO Learn more about changing watch clasps http://blog.esslinger.com/?s=watch+clasps Learn watch repair http://www.esslinger.com/watchrepair.aspx Buy the tools seen in this video here: http://www.esslinger.com/watchrepairtools.aspx Subscribe to our channel and get updates on new videos here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=EsslingerCompany
HowTo Measure ...Buy butterfly watch clasps here: http://www.esslinger.com/sear...
This clasp is often called a hidden clasp because when the watch band is closed you cannot see the watch band clasp at all. Butterfly clasps are great for metal watch bands. The clasp is attached to the band with pins that connect each side of the clasp to the tubes on the metal watch band. To determine the size clasp that you need, you must measure the tube length.
- Made of stainless steel
- Length: 34.9 mm
- Width: 9.0 mm
- Tube size: 5.3 mm
- These replacement clasps are for metal bands
- Attach to the existing tubes on the watch band itself
- Known as hidden clasps because it cant be seen when it is completely closed
- Clasp opens from the inside
- The top two butterfly wing sections fold down onto the bottom portion and meet in the middle
- The top portions are half the length of the bottom portion
Learn How To Measure a Butterfly Watch Clasp