Learn more about changing watch bands: http://blog.esslinger.com/watch-bands/ Learn watch repair: http://blog.esslinger.com/watch-repair-guides/ Buy the tools seen in this video here: http://www.esslinger.com/watch-repair-tools-4/ Buy watch buckles here: http://www.esslinger.com/watch-band-clasps/ Subscribe to our channel and get updates on new videos here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=EsslingerCompany Watches can be damaged without proper handling and while the repair you are about to attempt may seem simple, you can easily break or ruin the watch with any small mistake. If you have any doubts about this repair, do not hesitate to take your watch to a professional watchmaker or jeweler.
How to Replace...Learn more about changing watch bands: http://blog.esslinger.c...
This popular fold over clasp will replace name brand, factory direct watch band clasps like Seiko® and Pulsar®. These fold over watch band clasps are designed to fit mesh style metal watch bands. With teeth on both ends to clamp down and bite into the mesh, keeping these clasps secure on the band. Simply pull up on the small lip of the center section to release the clasp, slide out and the clasp is apart to easily fit over your wrist. To select the correct size needed for your watch, you will need to measure the width of the band. Each clasp is sold separately allowing you to decide the color and size of the replacement clasp you need. Simply select the size and color you need from the drop down menu above.
- Comes in nickel-plated white or gold-plated yellow
- Sizes are the inside of the clasp or outside of the band
- Come in 8 different sizes: 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm and 16mm
- Sizes 5mm to 10mm come with safety chains
- These replacement clasps are for metal mesh style watch bands
- The center portion opens up to fit over your wrist
- The two ends clamp down on the band to secure
- These clasps are considered Seiko® style because Seiko used mesh watch bands for several years
|Part Number||Overall Length||End Length||Middle Length||Outside Width||Inside Width|