These round mineral glass crystals are domed with a flat back to allow for magnification of the watch dial, stocked in clear and two different trim colors. These outside domed with a flat back mineral glass crystals can be glued into most watch cases or pressure fit into most watch gaskets. These crystals come with a colored trim on the edges to give the watch crystal a classier look in the watch case or clear to replicate the original crystal. These generic mineral glass crystals can be used to replace the crystals in Skagen® watches.
- Sold individually
- Select the size you need from the drop down menu above
- Available trim colors: silver, blue, and clear
- Blue trimmed crystal has an approximate edge of 1.6mm with a middle height of 3.4mm
- Silver trimmed crystal has an approximate edge of 1.8mm with a middle height of 3.5mm
- Clear crystal has an approximate edge of 3.5mm with a middle height of 4.2mm and is bevelled on both sides
- Silica is used to make these crystals scratch resistant
- Made of hardened mineral glass to resist breakage and be long lasting
- Crystals are domed on the outside and flat on the inside to allow for watch dial magnification
- Easily fit most watch cases with glue or pressure fitting
- Replaces genuine Skagen® watch crystals
Esslinger & Co. is independent of and not affiliated with or sponsored by Skagen®. Warranty does not apply to non-genuine parts supplied by Esslinger & Co.
|SKA-7360-BLU||36.0||Round||Magnified - 1.6-3.4||Blue|
|SKA-7360-SIL||36.0||Round||Magnified - 1.8-3.5||Silver|
|20.31343||31.3||Round||Magnified - 3.5-4.2|