Have you ever worried about scratching your watch crystal while you are trying to open the case back? Or needed a soft base to set your watch on when setting it or doing other maintenance? Well this convenient case cushion is perfect for just that, it helps to protect crystals and case backs to prevent scratching when you are snapping case backs on or off, removing case back screws, or a number of other services. The case cushion features a firm foam cushioned top with a 2.5" inch (64mm) diameter and a non-slip rubber bottom with a 2.7" (68mm) diameter and a ridged outer edge providing a good grip.
- Soft cushion protects watch crystals and case backs during repairs
- The top side is a firm foam cushion
- The bottom half is made of rubber for a non-slip grip
- The outer edge of the rubber base features ridges for a secure grip when holding the cushion
- Top foam cushion measures 2.5" inches (64mm) in diameter and is about 0.20" inches (5mm) thick
- Bottom rubber base measures 2.7" inches (68mm) in diameter and is about 0.30" inches (7.7mm) thick
- Overall thickness or height of the cushion is 0.50" inches (12.8mm)