Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. These mechanical movements are the original, stand by, watch movement design. They are built tough and come ready to install.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 8 3/4 Ligne or 19.8 mm
- Movement 5.80 mm thick
- Has a date display at 3:00
- Made to fit ladies watches
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.35, minute .85, and sweep second .20 mm
- Has 17 jewels
- Stem: 401-1599, Tap 10
- Automatic mechanical
- Includes watch stem and temporary plastic watch crown
- Chinese assembled
Click to learn How To Replace A Watch Movement