This handy gauge is perfect for any watchmaker. This metal gauge is marked to allow you to measure your watch movements in millimeters, lignes, and allows you to gauge American watch movement sizes. It also comes in handy for measuring the distance between watch lugs, watch crystals, spring bars or watch bands. The gauge comes to a T at the end with 2 protruding hooks, so you don't have to line up what your measuring with the beginning of the gauge like you do with a ruler, just press it up against the edge of the hook end and you can accurately measure your watch. No worrying if it is at the 0 point of the gauge.
- Measures in millimeters, lignes, and allows you to gauge American watch movement sizes
- Use to measure movement size, watch bands, spring bar size, crystal size, watch case lug distance and more
- Hooks at beginning of gauge gives you something to brace against to ensure accuracy
- Gauge measures to 60mm, 24 ligne and 26/o to 18 on the American movement scale
- Product size 4.3" X 1" X 0.1" Inches (108 X 26 X 1mm)
Click to learn How To Replace A Watch Movement